Join 1,160 other followers
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- A Bonus Day in Boston with My Entire Crew
- We are 1 month from 10 years
- An escape to the mountains
- COVID 99.7% survivable but half the story
- Misinformation in the transplant community?
- Do you trust your doctor? Your transplant center?
- Why masks actually work
- FOC, I need you
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: disability
Here I am. Full circle. Eighteen months after a liver transplant saved my life I am in the process of going back to work full time. I have three options to consider; hard, harder and hardest. Of course, … Continue reading
I’m more than 8 months post transplant. There have been some very difficult challenges. I’m pretty sure you know that. But what has been the hardest part? Pain and discomfort? I can’t even describe the pain I felt at times. … Continue reading