- facebook.com/Liver4Scott/po… 1 month ago
- I'm thrilled to report that all my labs came back perfect and my doc has stopped one medication that he thinks may… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Well, here I am again. I can't feel my nose or lips. It's so weird how nerves work. No full out PTSD panic attack s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- So touching. Such a gift! facebook.com/Liver4Scott/po… 2 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Thoughts from the Corner Office
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- Christian CoffeeShop
- Memoirs of a Transplant
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- This is getting old. Immunosuppression sucks
- Be the yellow.
- On top of a mountain?
- We have so much
- CLEAN WATER: I’m still setting goals, big goals.
- Finding Beauty in the Rain
- Approaching 5 years of surviving and thriving
- Transplant: oils, supplements, drinks
- Dang it! I keep forgetting I’m not normal.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: life after transplant
Back in 2011, I said this blog would reflect my transplant journey and would be honest. I like to try to keep things positive but … I am sick again. No, not liver stuff. It’s just regular stuff. I’ve been … Continue reading
My eyes opened for the day just before 4:00 AM. I listened to the birds coming awake in the trees just outside our bedroom window and thought “how blessed I am.” I spent some time talking to God about the … Continue reading
Faith. Trust. Providence. Anxiety. One of those words is entirely out of place but, right now, it trumps the others in me. I’m nervous. My heart rate is up and I feel like I am a rubber band that has been … Continue reading
Yesterday, the joy-for-life tears that have been ever-present since my liver transplant in May of 2012, fell off my cheeks again. It was 6:55 in the morning. I gave up on sleep shortly after 3:00 from tossing and turning and … Continue reading
I think I’m wasting my bonus days. Or, at least, I think I’m wasting too much of them. Imagine you have a giant bowl of mashed potatoes and are a huge spud fan. If you have a gallon of mashed potatoes, you … Continue reading
It’s quiet. The smells of blueberry muffins baking in the oven and fresh chocolate-raspberry coffee are pulling me awake. My twelve pound, white miniature schnauzer is sleeping soundly on the back of the couch. I know all this will change … Continue reading