- facebook.com/Liver4Scott/po… 2 weeks ago
- I'm thrilled to report that all my labs came back perfect and my doc has stopped one medication that he thinks may… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Well, here I am again. I can't feel my nose or lips. It's so weird how nerves work. No full out PTSD panic attack s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- So touching. Such a gift! facebook.com/Liver4Scott/po… 1 month ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Thoughts from the Corner Office
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- Christian CoffeeShop
- Memoirs of a Transplant
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- This is getting old. Immunosuppression sucks
- Be the yellow.
- On top of a mountain?
- We have so much
- CLEAN WATER: I’m still setting goals, big goals.
- Finding Beauty in the Rain
- Approaching 5 years of surviving and thriving
- Transplant: oils, supplements, drinks
- Dang it! I keep forgetting I’m not normal.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
- Transplant process begins Monday, May 23
- I can hear the Yeti breathing
- PRAY! 2 closings today!
- Quiet streams? Well ... not today...
- Transplant Day
- BIG NEWS - Friday 1/27 is a day I'll remember the rest of my life.
- Meet a miracle
- One doctor says I'm dying, another says I have time...
- Things just got urgent for a transplant - defining "urgency"
- Thursday I head back to Lahey
Tag Archives: transplant
After two messages and three emails this week asking me about cleanses, herbal remedies and oils, I need to be clear about some things. Yes, I had a liver transplant nearly 5 years ago and, yes, I am living healthier … Continue reading
Transplant recipients have no doubt they are different the first year after surgery. Doctors appointments are frequent and blood lab visits are so often that most of us start to think we could draw our own blood at home if … Continue reading
What do you do when good stuff hits you hard? Have you ever had moments when you just sit back and think, “holy smokes, I have it good?” There are piles of crap pulling for my attention. Gross, right? Crass, … Continue reading
My eyes opened for the day just before 4:00 AM. I listened to the birds coming awake in the trees just outside our bedroom window and thought “how blessed I am.” I spent some time talking to God about the … Continue reading
Yesterday, the joy-for-life tears that have been ever-present since my liver transplant in May of 2012, fell off my cheeks again. It was 6:55 in the morning. I gave up on sleep shortly after 3:00 from tossing and turning and … Continue reading
I think I’m wasting my bonus days. Or, at least, I think I’m wasting too much of them. Imagine you have a giant bowl of mashed potatoes and are a huge spud fan. If you have a gallon of mashed potatoes, you … Continue reading
It’s quiet. The smells of blueberry muffins baking in the oven and fresh chocolate-raspberry coffee are pulling me awake. My twelve pound, white miniature schnauzer is sleeping soundly on the back of the couch. I know all this will change … Continue reading