A quick update before I join a friend for 10-15 miles of pedaling this morning:
– Life is awesome! Headaches are my only lasting side effect.
– I’m too busy. That’s amazing since 2 years ago I was about dead with only medical appointments on my calendar.
– A little church in my neighborhood asked me to be its pastor. We’ve tripled in 8 months from 35-40 to around 120. I love it.
– My weight remains steady at about 215 though I would like it to be 200. I’m working on it.
– In June I will officiate the wedding ceremony for my third son. That’s a big deal when I didn’t think I’d be alive to see it.
This weekend we celebrate Easter and new life. My Jesus conquered death so that I might live. I will be alive eternally long after this physical body gives out. Still, I am so thankful to have more days in this flesh suit to enjoy my friends and family.