Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- Why masks actually work
- FOC, I need you
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Trek Across Maine
I just did something impossibly crazy. Yesterday, shivering and soaked to the skin, I cried ugly tears while rolling across a finish line after pedaling 180 miles in the Trek Across Maine. People under umbrellas shook cow bells, blew horns … Continue reading
I take drugs. I take seven prescriptions a day. You’re betting that’s due to my liver transplant, right? Wrong. It’s true that I will have to take medicine for the rest of my life to keep from rejecting my new … Continue reading
In my last post I told you that I registered for the three-day, 180 mile, 2015 Trek Across Maine because of a girl named Megan. I promised to tell you about her in my next blog entry. Here goes. I … Continue reading
I never want to go through what I endured again on my transplant journey. It was a hell I would not wish on my worst enemy. But now, 28 months out, I see the good that has come. Continue reading