- My girl is off to school. What will I do? scottlinscott.com/2020/08/31/my-… 3 months ago
- I’m moving away from Facebook and GIGO. scottlinscott.com/2020/08/29/im-… 3 months ago
- I feel like a shepherd in a hole scottlinscott.com/2020/08/22/i-f… 3 months ago
- Summarizing My Father’s Life scottlinscott.com/2020/04/01/sum… https://t.co/MQQibafb7E 8 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
- NOON: Beyond the Biopsy: The Massachusetts Panel 9/16
- I’ve been dishing it out for years.
- It’s 46 degrees and there’s “a beaver on da roof.”
- My pumpkin spice is lacking something
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: speaker
Well, ain’t that ironic? Some ironies make me tilt my head. Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways? Why do they call them apartments when they are so close together? Shouldn’t they be closements? Iceland is green and … Continue reading
I’ve just hit a milestone. Most of you won’t think it’s a big deal, but I do. My transplant docs just reduced the daily dose of my anti-rejection medicine from 8 milligrams to 6. YAHOO! Why am i so thankful? … Continue reading
A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of speaking to a group of people in Raymond, Maine. It was extra sweet because Josh was able to be with me to speak from his perspective as a living organ donor … Continue reading
I’m sitting here on the couch in my home office/guest bedroom with my dog curled up in a ball sucking the heat out of my leg going through my sermon for this morning. “Sermon.” I don’t care for that word. … Continue reading