- My little happy pill is packed hopefully to go unused today. My problem is that I hate hospitals but I love my... fb.me/1yiNFtWPx 3 hours ago
- There we are! medicine.tufts.edu fb.me/9sStQzDDW 3 days ago
- fb.me/QMyBpDQt 1 week ago
- I hated the monthly hassle of sorting all my medications. I've been using the Pillpack system for a couple years... fb.me/NHtkIO6P 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Thoughts from the Corner Office
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- Christian CoffeeShop
- Memoirs of a Transplant
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Be the yellow.
- On top of a mountain?
- We have so much
- CLEAN WATER: I’m still setting goals, big goals.
- Finding Beauty in the Rain
- Approaching 5 years of surviving and thriving
- Transplant: oils, supplements, drinks
- Dang it! I keep forgetting I’m not normal.
- New Years resolutions are probably useless unless …
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Scott Linscott
Clean drinking water for 100 families in Guatemala. Continue reading
What do you do when good stuff hits you hard? Have you ever had moments when you just sit back and think, “holy smokes, I have it good?” There are piles of crap pulling for my attention. Gross, right? Crass, … Continue reading
My eyes opened for the day just before 4:00 AM. I listened to the birds coming awake in the trees just outside our bedroom window and thought “how blessed I am.” I spent some time talking to God about the … Continue reading
Yesterday, the joy-for-life tears that have been ever-present since my liver transplant in May of 2012, fell off my cheeks again. It was 6:55 in the morning. I gave up on sleep shortly after 3:00 from tossing and turning and … Continue reading
Reboot. It’s the first word used by technology nerds in answer to a multitude of questions: “Why is my phone doing …?” “Why is my TV not …?” “Why is my computer so …?” “Why is my toaster …?” Have … Continue reading
I’m ticked off. Pissed actually. I don’t like rants and I am not a fan of drama but, for the love of Pete, could we maybe tone down the homeopathic aggression maybe a notch or ten? Yeah, I’m biased on … Continue reading