Join 1,160 other followers
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- A Bonus Day in Boston with My Entire Crew
- We are 1 month from 10 years
- An escape to the mountains
- COVID 99.7% survivable but half the story
- Misinformation in the transplant community?
- Do you trust your doctor? Your transplant center?
- Why masks actually work
- FOC, I need you
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: rescue
It’s a big moment. This is blog post 100. I feel pressure to make it meaningful but am not sure why. Hmmm… More than 1000 people read my blog last month. That could be good or it could be bad. … Continue reading
It was day 7 after an earthquake in Haiti. The world had been watching hopeless, warlike images broadcast from every news organization known. Gray. Everything is gray. Colorless dust clouds. That has been my observation. Pancaked buildings. Gray block piles of … Continue reading