- My girl is off to school. What will I do? scottlinscott.com/2020/08/31/my-… 3 months ago
- I’m moving away from Facebook and GIGO. scottlinscott.com/2020/08/29/im-… 3 months ago
- I feel like a shepherd in a hole scottlinscott.com/2020/08/22/i-f… 3 months ago
- Summarizing My Father’s Life scottlinscott.com/2020/04/01/sum… https://t.co/MQQibafb7E 8 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
- NOON: Beyond the Biopsy: The Massachusetts Panel 9/16
- I’ve been dishing it out for years.
- It’s 46 degrees and there’s “a beaver on da roof.”
- My pumpkin spice is lacking something
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: purpose
People will sing songs about a “Silent Night” and a “Holy Night” and sing about peace while having no idea what true Peace is. Continue reading
Sheesh, that was out of control. It felt like I was a combat veteran in one of the thriller movies I like to watch. You know the scene? A car backfires and the loud bang sends the vet into a … Continue reading
Have you ever sat and listened to the birds? I mean, really listened, not just, “woah, listen to those birds.” This afternoon I sat and listened. That’s not like me. Or, at least, it’s not like the me I used … Continue reading
I’ve just hit a milestone. Most of you won’t think it’s a big deal, but I do. My transplant docs just reduced the daily dose of my anti-rejection medicine from 8 milligrams to 6. YAHOO! Why am i so thankful? … Continue reading
It’s already time to write another Christmas letter? I know, I know … you spend all year waiting for this glorious day. And here it is, Linscott Christmas Letter Day. C’mon, ring those bells! I really thought last year’s letter … Continue reading
My friend AJ could sell an ice cube to an Eskimo. He’s a people person with an enthusiasm and positive attitude that will not quit. It’s like he has a magnet inside him that makes you want to be around him. … Continue reading
Wow … Prayed in 1577 and so true today. We Christians need a good shaking. Disturb us, Lord! Prayer of Francis Drake, 1577 Disturb us, Lord, when We are too pleased with ourselves, When our dreams have come true Because … Continue reading
Christianity, what is it really all about? I’ve heard worship leaders say it’s all about worship. Preachers say it’s all about preaching. Small group leaders say it’s all about sharing life. Missionaries tell me it’s all about missions. Burlap purse-toating … Continue reading