- My girl is off to school. What will I do? scottlinscott.com/2020/08/31/my-… 1 month ago
- I’m moving away from Facebook and GIGO. scottlinscott.com/2020/08/29/im-… 1 month ago
- I feel like a shepherd in a hole scottlinscott.com/2020/08/22/i-f… 2 months ago
- Summarizing My Father’s Life scottlinscott.com/2020/04/01/sum… https://t.co/MQQibafb7E 6 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
- NOON: Beyond the Biopsy: The Massachusetts Panel 9/16
- I’ve been dishing it out for years.
- It’s 46 degrees and there’s “a beaver on da roof.”
- My pumpkin spice is lacking something
- When method drowns out message.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Portland
I am afraid to write what is hurting my heart this morning because it will likely bring comments and reactions that add more hurt. My issue is my own lack of understanding of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I … Continue reading
Why would I write a blog post like this? Am I out of my mind? I mean, some people are offended, some are mad, some are laughing and some are now worried about my eternal security, all because of breasts. … Continue reading
Robin and I sit in our 2400 square foot home some nights and think we can hear our voices echo. Our children have grown and it is time to live life more simply. Starting a new church means we will … Continue reading