- My girl is off to school. What will I do? scottlinscott.com/2020/08/31/my-… 2 months ago
- I’m moving away from Facebook and GIGO. scottlinscott.com/2020/08/29/im-… 2 months ago
- I feel like a shepherd in a hole scottlinscott.com/2020/08/22/i-f… 2 months ago
- Summarizing My Father’s Life scottlinscott.com/2020/04/01/sum… https://t.co/MQQibafb7E 7 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
- NOON: Beyond the Biopsy: The Massachusetts Panel 9/16
- I’ve been dishing it out for years.
- It’s 46 degrees and there’s “a beaver on da roof.”
- My pumpkin spice is lacking something
- When method drowns out message.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: organ donor
My last post was January 1. That’s not a good sign for me. You know how that scratchy throat or that slight pressure behind your eyes sometimes is a symptom of a bigger problem, a virus? When I stop writing it’s … Continue reading
Remember when I was sick? I’m talking really sick, so sick that people looked at me and thought, “uh oh, this is worse than I thought. Scott might not make it.” Some of my friends didn’t know how to act, … Continue reading
I’m not sure I can communicate how I’m feeling about a milestone I hit today but I’ll give it a shot. It feels kind of like I’m bragging or saying, “Look at me! I’m a big deal” but that’s not … Continue reading
Are you sick of it yet? I am. Every year it’s the same. We see endless “lose weight quick” commercials, are told what to buy to quit smoking while gyms lure us with bargain prices. Magazines, newpapers and the local … Continue reading
For the full year before my liver transplant, going two weeks without being hospitalized was a rarity. After my fourth admission, I started collecting my hospital socks. I got a new pair approximately once every six days. I collected a … Continue reading
Today’s the day. It’s the day when everyone in the U.S. pauses and thinks about being thankful. Thankful Facebook statuses roll up my screen one after another. Thankful for family, friends, spouse, pets, house, new job, provision, troops, Jesus, new … Continue reading