- My girl is off to school. What will I do? scottlinscott.com/2020/08/31/my-… 4 months ago
- I’m moving away from Facebook and GIGO. scottlinscott.com/2020/08/29/im-… 5 months ago
- I feel like a shepherd in a hole scottlinscott.com/2020/08/22/i-f… 5 months ago
- Summarizing My Father’s Life scottlinscott.com/2020/04/01/sum… https://t.co/MQQibafb7E 10 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- FOC, I need you
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
- NOON: Beyond the Biopsy: The Massachusetts Panel 9/16
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: marriage
Seats. Good seats are expensive. Cheaper seats don’t provide as good an experience. Some seats are soft and comfortable and others are rock hard and a pain to sit on. Some seats are narrow and constricting and others are roomy enough for … Continue reading
I’ve tried to write this blog entry several times but have not been able to find the words to accurately express what I’m feeling. Let’s see if attempt number 5 is any different. To catch new readers up, a quick … Continue reading
A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of speaking to a group of people in Raymond, Maine. It was extra sweet because Josh was able to be with me to speak from his perspective as a living organ donor … Continue reading