- When it's Realfeel 35° and I am on my bike bundled up in snow gear, I need to have some fun! Why not make a GPS dra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- Yup, my April goal is 300 miles on my bike for cancer research . Rained yesterday and 35° degrees today. I'm fallin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- RT @gpackiam: Pastors, what if we stop trying to be incredible and just work on being credible? 8 months ago
- RT @sharon_says_so: Listening to understand doesn’t obligate you to agree. Your own beliefs aren’t diminished by learning a new perspecti… 8 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- An escape to the mountains
- COVID 99.7% survivable but half the story
- Misinformation in the transplant community?
- Do you trust your doctor? Your transplant center?
- Why masks actually work
- FOC, I need you
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Life
Some people are the “glass half empty” type. Others are “glass half full.” Me? I try to be happy that I have a glass at all. Even an empty glass has potential. It’s easy to focus on the negatives in … Continue reading
Snow falling lightly. Pajama’s all day. A long chat with mom. Coffee pot decreasing. Dancing orange flames in the stove. Warm. Comfortable. Content. Silly text messages with my wife. Moments with my God. New life for a transplant friend, Smiling … Continue reading