- My girl is off to school. What will I do? scottlinscott.com/2020/08/31/my-… 6 months ago
- I’m moving away from Facebook and GIGO. scottlinscott.com/2020/08/29/im-… 6 months ago
- I feel like a shepherd in a hole scottlinscott.com/2020/08/22/i-f… 6 months ago
- Summarizing My Father’s Life scottlinscott.com/2020/04/01/sum… https://t.co/MQQibafb7E 11 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- Why masks actually work
- FOC, I need you
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Lahey Clinic
A week ago Josh and I walked through the doors at Lahey Hospital and headed to the transplant wing. When we walk around Lahey we do it like we built the place. We know where everything is because we’ve spent … Continue reading
I’ve read the whole book cover to cover numerous times. It’s a well-written, rhythmic read that I’d classify as an American classic. But, every time I read it, I’m left with a sad, empathetic realization that we never learn the … Continue reading
Today’s the day. It’s the day when everyone in the U.S. pauses and thinks about being thankful. Thankful Facebook statuses roll up my screen one after another. Thankful for family, friends, spouse, pets, house, new job, provision, troops, Jesus, new … Continue reading
Do you remember back almost about a year ago? One of the first fundraisers to help with my transplant was a rubber bracelet that said “P U S H.” It was an acronym for “pray until something happens” or some … Continue reading
Picture this, on one side of an antique trunk sits an 80 year old Korean War vet who is a whiz with numbers. On the other side sits someone whom you are sure is a pregnant man with his giant … Continue reading