- When it's Realfeel 35° and I am on my bike bundled up in snow gear, I need to have some fun! Why not make a GPS dra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Yup, my April goal is 300 miles on my bike for cancer research . Rained yesterday and 35° degrees today. I'm fallin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- RT @gpackiam: Pastors, what if we stop trying to be incredible and just work on being credible? 7 months ago
- RT @sharon_says_so: Listening to understand doesn’t obligate you to agree. Your own beliefs aren’t diminished by learning a new perspecti… 7 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- An escape to the mountains
- COVID 99.7% survivable but half the story
- Misinformation in the transplant community?
- Do you trust your doctor? Your transplant center?
- Why masks actually work
- FOC, I need you
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Lahey Clinic
A week ago Josh and I walked through the doors at Lahey Hospital and headed to the transplant wing. When we walk around Lahey we do it like we built the place. We know where everything is because we’ve spent … Continue reading
I’ve read the whole book cover to cover numerous times. It’s a well-written, rhythmic read that I’d classify as an American classic. But, every time I read it, I’m left with a sad, empathetic realization that we never learn the … Continue reading
Today’s the day. It’s the day when everyone in the U.S. pauses and thinks about being thankful. Thankful Facebook statuses roll up my screen one after another. Thankful for family, friends, spouse, pets, house, new job, provision, troops, Jesus, new … Continue reading
Do you remember back almost about a year ago? One of the first fundraisers to help with my transplant was a rubber bracelet that said “P U S H.” It was an acronym for “pray until something happens” or some … Continue reading
Picture this, on one side of an antique trunk sits an 80 year old Korean War vet who is a whiz with numbers. On the other side sits someone whom you are sure is a pregnant man with his giant … Continue reading