- My girl is off to school. What will I do? scottlinscott.com/2020/08/31/my-… 3 weeks ago
- I’m moving away from Facebook and GIGO. scottlinscott.com/2020/08/29/im-… 4 weeks ago
- I feel like a shepherd in a hole scottlinscott.com/2020/08/22/i-f… 1 month ago
- Summarizing My Father’s Life scottlinscott.com/2020/04/01/sum… https://t.co/MQQibafb7E 5 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
- NOON: Beyond the Biopsy: The Massachusetts Panel 9/16
- I’ve been dishing it out for years.
- It’s 46 degrees and there’s “a beaver on da roof.”
- My pumpkin spice is lacking something
- When method drowns out message.
- “Hey, Scott, are you okay? You’ve disappeared.”
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: humor
I watch some pretty weird TV shows. Well, maybe they aren’t weird but they certainly are different. Maybe I’m getting old but shows like “Two Broke Girls,” and “Two and a Half Men” are just so crass that I feel … Continue reading
A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of speaking to a group of people in Raymond, Maine. It was extra sweet because Josh was able to be with me to speak from his perspective as a living organ donor … Continue reading
For the full year before my liver transplant, going two weeks without being hospitalized was a rarity. After my fourth admission, I started collecting my hospital socks. I got a new pair approximately once every six days. I collected a … Continue reading