- My girl is off to school. What will I do? scottlinscott.com/2020/08/31/my-… 1 month ago
- I’m moving away from Facebook and GIGO. scottlinscott.com/2020/08/29/im-… 1 month ago
- I feel like a shepherd in a hole scottlinscott.com/2020/08/22/i-f… 2 months ago
- Summarizing My Father’s Life scottlinscott.com/2020/04/01/sum… https://t.co/MQQibafb7E 6 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
- NOON: Beyond the Biopsy: The Massachusetts Panel 9/16
- I’ve been dishing it out for years.
- It’s 46 degrees and there’s “a beaver on da roof.”
- My pumpkin spice is lacking something
- When method drowns out message.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Haiti
Yesterday was my four month anniversary of my life-saving liver transplant. That’s old news, right? I mean, you might be thinking, “Okay already! Move on.” I get it. I really do. We get sick of hearing something repeatedly. I remember … Continue reading
It was day 7 after an earthquake in Haiti. The world had been watching hopeless, warlike images broadcast from every news organization known. Gray. Everything is gray. Colorless dust clouds. That has been my observation. Pancaked buildings. Gray block piles of … Continue reading
I feel pretty useless. Or maybe “powerless” is a better word. So many are suffering in Haiti and here I sit. I’ve sent my money to Compassion International and have texted so that the Red Cross would get $10. But … Continue reading