- facebook.com/Liver4Scott/po… 2 weeks ago
- I'm thrilled to report that all my labs came back perfect and my doc has stopped one medication that he thinks may… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Well, here I am again. I can't feel my nose or lips. It's so weird how nerves work. No full out PTSD panic attack s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- So touching. Such a gift! facebook.com/Liver4Scott/po… 1 month ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Thoughts from the Corner Office
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- Christian CoffeeShop
- Memoirs of a Transplant
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- This is getting old. Immunosuppression sucks
- Be the yellow.
- On top of a mountain?
- We have so much
- CLEAN WATER: I’m still setting goals, big goals.
- Finding Beauty in the Rain
- Approaching 5 years of surviving and thriving
- Transplant: oils, supplements, drinks
- Dang it! I keep forgetting I’m not normal.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
- Transplant process begins Monday, May 23
- I can hear the Yeti breathing
- PRAY! 2 closings today!
- Quiet streams? Well ... not today...
- Transplant Day
- BIG NEWS - Friday 1/27 is a day I'll remember the rest of my life.
- Meet a miracle
- One doctor says I'm dying, another says I have time...
- Things just got urgent for a transplant - defining "urgency"
- Thursday I head back to Lahey
Tag Archives: faith
Some people are the “glass half empty” type. Others are “glass half full.” Me? I try to be happy that I have a glass at all. Even an empty glass has potential. It’s easy to focus on the negatives in … Continue reading
What do you do when good stuff hits you hard? Have you ever had moments when you just sit back and think, “holy smokes, I have it good?” There are piles of crap pulling for my attention. Gross, right? Crass, … Continue reading
My eyes opened for the day just before 4:00 AM. I listened to the birds coming awake in the trees just outside our bedroom window and thought “how blessed I am.” I spent some time talking to God about the … Continue reading
Yesterday, the joy-for-life tears that have been ever-present since my liver transplant in May of 2012, fell off my cheeks again. It was 6:55 in the morning. I gave up on sleep shortly after 3:00 from tossing and turning and … Continue reading
Reboot. It’s the first word used by technology nerds in answer to a multitude of questions: “Why is my phone doing …?” “Why is my TV not …?” “Why is my computer so …?” “Why is my toaster …?” Have … Continue reading
When I was at my lowest, my prayers seemed intimate and somehow powerful. They seemed like a two-way interaction, I often sensed God’s presence and comfort like a sudden, warm, summer downpour – the type that makes you throw out … Continue reading
My transplant experience gave me a gift that, today, I would like to return. Usually, I’m thankful for it, but recently it has grown so heavy that I feel like it is breaking me. I’ve been watching My 600 Pound … Continue reading