- When it's Realfeel 35° and I am on my bike bundled up in snow gear, I need to have some fun! Why not make a GPS dra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- Yup, my April goal is 300 miles on my bike for cancer research . Rained yesterday and 35° degrees today. I'm fallin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- RT @gpackiam: Pastors, what if we stop trying to be incredible and just work on being credible? 8 months ago
- RT @sharon_says_so: Listening to understand doesn’t obligate you to agree. Your own beliefs aren’t diminished by learning a new perspecti… 8 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- An escape to the mountains
- COVID 99.7% survivable but half the story
- Misinformation in the transplant community?
- Do you trust your doctor? Your transplant center?
- Why masks actually work
- FOC, I need you
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: evangelism
I’ve been in church 47 years. I’ve heard a lot of sermons about evangelism. But I don’t have a single example of even one of the churches I’ve been in actively and intentionally starting a new church or a new … Continue reading
“YBH” is scribbled in the margins of a lot of books I read. It goes beyond yellow highlighting. It is the difference between learner and leader. It takes me from hearer (or reader) to doer. My handwritten “YBH” conveys my … Continue reading