- Blogged a whiney, complaint wah, wah, wah blog but it's where I'm at now. fb.me/12IgMzVlb 1 week ago
- My little happy pill is packed hopefully to go unused today. My problem is that I hate hospitals but I love my... fb.me/1yiNFtWPx 3 weeks ago
- There we are! medicine.tufts.edu fb.me/9sStQzDDW 4 weeks ago
- fb.me/QMyBpDQt 1 month ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Thoughts from the Corner Office
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- Christian CoffeeShop
- Memoirs of a Transplant
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- This is getting old. Immunosuppression sucks
- Be the yellow.
- On top of a mountain?
- We have so much
- CLEAN WATER: I’m still setting goals, big goals.
- Finding Beauty in the Rain
- Approaching 5 years of surviving and thriving
- Transplant: oils, supplements, drinks
- Dang it! I keep forgetting I’m not normal.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: depression
Back in 2011, I said this blog would reflect my transplant journey and would be honest. I like to try to keep things positive but … I am sick again. No, not liver stuff. It’s just regular stuff. I’ve been … Continue reading
What do you do when good stuff hits you hard? Have you ever had moments when you just sit back and think, “holy smokes, I have it good?” There are piles of crap pulling for my attention. Gross, right? Crass, … Continue reading
Sharpen the saw. It’s a story I first came across maybe 20 years ago reading Stephen Covey’s, “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.” A man walking through a forest came across a frustrated lumberjack. The lumberjack was trying to cut down a … Continue reading
I think I’m wasting my bonus days. Or, at least, I think I’m wasting too much of them. Imagine you have a giant bowl of mashed potatoes and are a huge spud fan. If you have a gallon of mashed potatoes, you … Continue reading
“With” is a powerful word. It is an important word. The word “with” is a preposition because it exists to indicate associations, togetherness, and connections between things and people. Yawn. What is this, a grammar lesson? Hang tight, read on. Stay … Continue reading
Seats. Good seats are expensive. Cheaper seats don’t provide as good an experience. Some seats are soft and comfortable and others are rock hard and a pain to sit on. Some seats are narrow and constricting and others are roomy enough for … Continue reading
I will post our family Christmas letter tomorrow. It is a run-of-the-mill, holiday brag letter extolling all of the good things of 2013. Yeah, it’s one of those look-how-wonderful-we-are pieces that comedians joke about and some people hate. Know what? … Continue reading