- My girl is off to school. What will I do? scottlinscott.com/2020/08/31/my-… 6 months ago
- I’m moving away from Facebook and GIGO. scottlinscott.com/2020/08/29/im-… 6 months ago
- I feel like a shepherd in a hole scottlinscott.com/2020/08/22/i-f… 6 months ago
- Summarizing My Father’s Life scottlinscott.com/2020/04/01/sum… https://t.co/MQQibafb7E 11 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- Why masks actually work
- FOC, I need you
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: cycling
I just did something impossibly crazy. Yesterday, shivering and soaked to the skin, I cried ugly tears while rolling across a finish line after pedaling 180 miles in the Trek Across Maine. People under umbrellas shook cow bells, blew horns … Continue reading
I take drugs. I take seven prescriptions a day. You’re betting that’s due to my liver transplant, right? Wrong. It’s true that I will have to take medicine for the rest of my life to keep from rejecting my new … Continue reading
I’m on my third cup of coffee. I just polished off the eggs and bacon breakfast fuel I made on the hotplate here in the studio portion of a timeshare we own in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. We … Continue reading
I never want to go through what I endured again on my transplant journey. It was a hell I would not wish on my worst enemy. But now, 28 months out, I see the good that has come. Continue reading
I’m going to be gross for a minute. Skip to the next paragraph now if gross medical stuff makes you want to toss your cookies. Twenty-eight months ago I was lying in a hospital bed at Lahey Hospital with a … Continue reading
I’m not sure I can communicate how I’m feeling about a milestone I hit today but I’ll give it a shot. It feels kind of like I’m bragging or saying, “Look at me! I’m a big deal” but that’s not … Continue reading