- My girl is off to school. What will I do? scottlinscott.com/2020/08/31/my-… 4 months ago
- I’m moving away from Facebook and GIGO. scottlinscott.com/2020/08/29/im-… 4 months ago
- I feel like a shepherd in a hole scottlinscott.com/2020/08/22/i-f… 5 months ago
- Summarizing My Father’s Life scottlinscott.com/2020/04/01/sum… https://t.co/MQQibafb7E 9 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- FOC, I need you
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
- NOON: Beyond the Biopsy: The Massachusetts Panel 9/16
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: church revitalization
By Scott Linscott It was December 2011 when my diseased liver was threatening my life. Ascites fluid filled every cavity and made me look like I was 10 months pregnant. Doctors stuck needles into my lung cavity and my abdomen … Continue reading
I laid out on the carpet, face down, and prayed, “Lord, whatever you want. Break me. I give it all to you.” It was April 2011 at the concluding session of the Exponential Conference in Orlando, Florida. I had spent … Continue reading
“I have something for you,” Jen said. Her face wore her father’s half-smirk-half-smile that always made me wonder what he was up to. She stood facing me close enough that I could see the same spark that I used to … Continue reading