- When it's Realfeel 35° and I am on my bike bundled up in snow gear, I need to have some fun! Why not make a GPS dra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Yup, my April goal is 300 miles on my bike for cancer research . Rained yesterday and 35° degrees today. I'm fallin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @gpackiam: Pastors, what if we stop trying to be incredible and just work on being credible? 2 weeks ago
- RT @sharon_says_so: Listening to understand doesn’t obligate you to agree. Your own beliefs aren’t diminished by learning a new perspecti… 3 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- Why masks actually work
- FOC, I need you
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: calling
Comfort dulls me and makes me complacent. I have a tough time paying close attention when using cruise control. In 2010, we left the church we were serving in for eleven years because I felt way too comfortable. The pay … Continue reading
Today, the membership of a church right here in the middle of little Westbrook, Maine voted to call me as its new shepherd. The vote came directly after I delivered my 20th message there. That’s odd. The usual process for … Continue reading