My Facebook Page
LINKS TO EXPLORE
- Seeing a counselor?
- Is it okay for a pastor to feel these feelings?
- Honestly? It’s a bumpy time for me
- A Bonus Day in Boston with My Entire Crew
- We are 1 month from 10 years
- An escape to the mountains
- COVID 99.7% survivable but half the story
- Misinformation in the transplant community?
- Do you trust your doctor? Your transplant center?
- Why masks actually work
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: booking
I love to tell the story. Wanna help?
A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of speaking to a group of people in Raymond, Maine. It was extra sweet because Josh was able to be with me to speak from his perspective as a living organ donor … Continue reading
Posted in Liver disease Tagged booking, camp, campus evens, Chamber of Commerce, chronic illness, church, college, conference, fill in, guest lecture, guest speaker, health, humor, inspirational, interim, lose weight, Maine, marriage, motivational speaker, new hampshire, organ donation, organization, parenting, preacher, pulpit suppky, Rotary, schedule, seminars, speaker, special speaker, story, substitute, transplant, weightloss, workshop, youth events, youth speaker Leave a comment