- My girl is off to school. What will I do? scottlinscott.com/2020/08/31/my-… 6 months ago
- I’m moving away from Facebook and GIGO. scottlinscott.com/2020/08/29/im-… 6 months ago
- I feel like a shepherd in a hole scottlinscott.com/2020/08/22/i-f… 6 months ago
- Summarizing My Father’s Life scottlinscott.com/2020/04/01/sum… https://t.co/MQQibafb7E 11 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- Why masks actually work
- FOC, I need you
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: American Liver Foundation
After two messages and three emails this week asking me about cleanses, herbal remedies and oils, I need to be clear about some things. Yes, I had a liver transplant nearly 5 years ago and, yes, I am living healthier … Continue reading
I’m ticked off. Pissed actually. I don’t like rants and I am not a fan of drama but, for the love of Pete, could we maybe tone down the homeopathic aggression maybe a notch or ten? Yeah, I’m biased on … Continue reading
Have you ever seen a folding travel bike? They’re pretty cool little engineering marvels. They are perfect for zipping around small areas and sightseeing. When you’re done, you fold them up, throw them in the trunk and head home. Robin … Continue reading
Remember that book I was working on writing? I let it sit, untouched, from September 2013 until December 2014 when I gave it to my friend Jan Perry to read and clean up. She was my second reader. It’s about 60,000 … Continue reading
I never want to go through what I endured again on my transplant journey. It was a hell I would not wish on my worst enemy. But now, 28 months out, I see the good that has come. Continue reading
Why would I write a blog post like this? Am I out of my mind? I mean, some people are offended, some are mad, some are laughing and some are now worried about my eternal security, all because of breasts. … Continue reading
June 2 is going to be a big day for me. First, it will be our 29th wedding anniversary. Second, I’ll be walking 3.5 miles in the Liver Life Walk to benefit the American Liver Foundation. Wait! Before you’re out … Continue reading
Boobs. It’s National Boob Month. Football players wear pink cleats, baseball players swing pink bats and teenage boys get tossed out of school for wearing t-shirts proclaiming, “I like boobies!” We all know they are just trying to get away … Continue reading