- My girl is off to school. What will I do? scottlinscott.com/2020/08/31/my-… 2 months ago
- I’m moving away from Facebook and GIGO. scottlinscott.com/2020/08/29/im-… 2 months ago
- I feel like a shepherd in a hole scottlinscott.com/2020/08/22/i-f… 2 months ago
- Summarizing My Father’s Life scottlinscott.com/2020/04/01/sum… https://t.co/MQQibafb7E 7 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
- NOON: Beyond the Biopsy: The Massachusetts Panel 9/16
- I’ve been dishing it out for years.
- It’s 46 degrees and there’s “a beaver on da roof.”
- My pumpkin spice is lacking something
- When method drowns out message.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Back in 2011, I said this blog would reflect my transplant journey and would be honest. I like to try to keep things positive but … I am sick again. No, not liver stuff. It’s just regular stuff. I’ve been … Continue reading
Picture this, on one side of an antique trunk sits an 80 year old Korean War vet who is a whiz with numbers. On the other side sits someone whom you are sure is a pregnant man with his giant … Continue reading
10. Isolate and whisper. Even turn your back to others. 9. Nonstop inside jokes are always good. Share memories and laugh loud about stuff nearby people didn’t experience. If they ask, brush them off with, “You had to be there.” … Continue reading
Your actions have shown me that you cannot be trusted. You’re selfish. You don’t do what I want you to do. You lie and you break promises. You talk out of both sides of your face and you treat me … Continue reading
Christianity, what is it really all about? I’ve heard worship leaders say it’s all about worship. Preachers say it’s all about preaching. Small group leaders say it’s all about sharing life. Missionaries tell me it’s all about missions. Burlap purse-toating … Continue reading
February weekends at ski condos in Maine are expensive. They’re tough to book too. After a really snowy week they can be almost impossible to get. Unless they are free gifts from God. Yeah, I said, “FREE!” That’s like a … Continue reading
My iPhone alarm woke me this morning, as usual, with the Newsboys singing, “Put on your backpack Throw out your road map God’ll use anything Check it and see He’s givin’ us more than we ever could ask for That’s the … Continue reading
We’ve been watching Olympic figure skating. Wow. They’re good! Generally, I’m not a fan of frilly dancers twirling around to music in pretty costumes. But, wow, I gotta give these skaters props. They are very, very good. But what if … Continue reading
It’s my way or the highway! If you don’t play like I want I will just take my ball and go home! There are two ways to do things; the wrong way and my way. What needs to be done … Continue reading
I’d seen this video presentation before but this afternoon it hit me in a new way. Do you know how difficult it is to get church people to plan creatively? No matter what board or commission I’ve served on, no … Continue reading
If we pretend we’re a big deal when we’re not really a big deal does it make us closer to being a big deal? I knew a plumber who worked on his own. He was a one-guy company. But he … Continue reading
I have trouble remembering where I put my keys or what I had for dinner last night. I have trouble remembering how to get from point A to point B when I haven’t travelled that route lately. I forget important … Continue reading
“Man up!” Jason’s response to my whining was direct. We were talking about diet and exercise and all the excuses I put up when he levelled me with what I needed. Jason has lost more than I weigh. He’s walked … Continue reading