- Blogged a whiney, complaint wah, wah, wah blog but it's where I'm at now. fb.me/12IgMzVlb 1 week ago
- My little happy pill is packed hopefully to go unused today. My problem is that I hate hospitals but I love my... fb.me/1yiNFtWPx 3 weeks ago
- There we are! medicine.tufts.edu fb.me/9sStQzDDW 4 weeks ago
- fb.me/QMyBpDQt 1 month ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Thoughts from the Corner Office
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- Christian CoffeeShop
- Memoirs of a Transplant
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- This is getting old. Immunosuppression sucks
- Be the yellow.
- On top of a mountain?
- We have so much
- CLEAN WATER: I’m still setting goals, big goals.
- Finding Beauty in the Rain
- Approaching 5 years of surviving and thriving
- Transplant: oils, supplements, drinks
- Dang it! I keep forgetting I’m not normal.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Back in 2011, I said this blog would reflect my transplant journey and would be honest. I like to try to keep things positive but … I am sick again. No, not liver stuff. It’s just regular stuff. I’ve been … Continue reading
Picture this, on one side of an antique trunk sits an 80 year old Korean War vet who is a whiz with numbers. On the other side sits someone whom you are sure is a pregnant man with his giant … Continue reading
10. Isolate and whisper. Even turn your back to others. 9. Nonstop inside jokes are always good. Share memories and laugh loud about stuff nearby people didn’t experience. If they ask, brush them off with, “You had to be there.” … Continue reading
Your actions have shown me that you cannot be trusted. You’re selfish. You don’t do what I want you to do. You lie and you break promises. You talk out of both sides of your face and you treat me … Continue reading
Christianity, what is it really all about? I’ve heard worship leaders say it’s all about worship. Preachers say it’s all about preaching. Small group leaders say it’s all about sharing life. Missionaries tell me it’s all about missions. Burlap purse-toating … Continue reading
February weekends at ski condos in Maine are expensive. They’re tough to book too. After a really snowy week they can be almost impossible to get. Unless they are free gifts from God. Yeah, I said, “FREE!” That’s like a … Continue reading