- facebook.com/Liver4Scott/po… 2 weeks ago
- I'm thrilled to report that all my labs came back perfect and my doc has stopped one medication that he thinks may… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Well, here I am again. I can't feel my nose or lips. It's so weird how nerves work. No full out PTSD panic attack s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- So touching. Such a gift! facebook.com/Liver4Scott/po… 1 month ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Thoughts from the Corner Office
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- Christian CoffeeShop
- Memoirs of a Transplant
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- This is getting old. Immunosuppression sucks
- Be the yellow.
- On top of a mountain?
- We have so much
- CLEAN WATER: I’m still setting goals, big goals.
- Finding Beauty in the Rain
- Approaching 5 years of surviving and thriving
- Transplant: oils, supplements, drinks
- Dang it! I keep forgetting I’m not normal.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
- Transplant process begins Monday, May 23
- I can hear the Yeti breathing
- PRAY! 2 closings today!
- Quiet streams? Well ... not today...
- Transplant Day
- BIG NEWS - Friday 1/27 is a day I'll remember the rest of my life.
- Meet a miracle
- One doctor says I'm dying, another says I have time...
- Things just got urgent for a transplant - defining "urgency"
- Thursday I head back to Lahey
Category Archives: transplant recovery
Clean drinking water for 100 families in Guatemala. Continue reading
Some people are the “glass half empty” type. Others are “glass half full.” Me? I try to be happy that I have a glass at all. Even an empty glass has potential. It’s easy to focus on the negatives in … Continue reading
My eyes opened for the day just before 4:00 AM. I listened to the birds coming awake in the trees just outside our bedroom window and thought “how blessed I am.” I spent some time talking to God about the … Continue reading
I think I’m wasting my bonus days. Or, at least, I think I’m wasting too much of them. Imagine you have a giant bowl of mashed potatoes and are a huge spud fan. If you have a gallon of mashed potatoes, you … Continue reading
It’s quiet. The smells of blueberry muffins baking in the oven and fresh chocolate-raspberry coffee are pulling me awake. My twelve pound, white miniature schnauzer is sleeping soundly on the back of the couch. I know all this will change … Continue reading
Have you ever seen a folding travel bike? They’re pretty cool little engineering marvels. They are perfect for zipping around small areas and sightseeing. When you’re done, you fold them up, throw them in the trunk and head home. Robin … Continue reading