- My girl is off to school. What will I do? scottlinscott.com/2020/08/31/my-… 1 month ago
- I’m moving away from Facebook and GIGO. scottlinscott.com/2020/08/29/im-… 1 month ago
- I feel like a shepherd in a hole scottlinscott.com/2020/08/22/i-f… 2 months ago
- Summarizing My Father’s Life scottlinscott.com/2020/04/01/sum… https://t.co/MQQibafb7E 6 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
- NOON: Beyond the Biopsy: The Massachusetts Panel 9/16
- I’ve been dishing it out for years.
- It’s 46 degrees and there’s “a beaver on da roof.”
- My pumpkin spice is lacking something
- When method drowns out message.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Category Archives: simple
Snow falling lightly. Pajama’s all day. A long chat with mom. Coffee pot decreasing. Dancing orange flames in the stove. Warm. Comfortable. Content. Silly text messages with my wife. Moments with my God. New life for a transplant friend, Smiling … Continue reading
Believe me. When that doctor came into my hospital room May 5 and told me my liver was worthless and that I didn’t have much time left, my thoughts immediately went to my family. I didn’t think of my house, … Continue reading
Do you know what can change your focus in just a few seconds? I do. This past week in Orlando, Florida, I had a doctor stand by my bedside and tell me that “apart from something major” my life would … Continue reading
People hurt people. Most hurting people don’t end the cycle, they hurt others. My heart is hurting today. It’s hurting for friends who are on the receiving end of mean words and actions at the hands of people they love. … Continue reading
Another whacky Christian has done exactly what he set put to do. The “pastor” of a little church in Florida has grabbed national and worldwide headlines by threatening to burn the Muslim holy book unless his demands are met. So … Continue reading
I have been photographing people and events for more than 30 years. I’ve gone from pinhole to professional digital equipment. I’ve had my hands in developer and have now gone to the digital darkroom. A lot has changed. More has … Continue reading
Ingrown or outwardly focused? For me or for you? For us or for them? Most churches have mission statements. That’s cool, I guess. But a lot of times I find them more confusing that anything else. “First Church of Wazoo … Continue reading
I am so pumped that so many people look past themselves and just give what they have. I just called my friend Greg. Greg is a roofer. He’s one of those friends that I have on the outskirts of my … Continue reading