- When it's Realfeel 35° and I am on my bike bundled up in snow gear, I need to have some fun! Why not make a GPS dra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Yup, my April goal is 300 miles on my bike for cancer research . Rained yesterday and 35° degrees today. I'm fallin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @gpackiam: Pastors, what if we stop trying to be incredible and just work on being credible? 2 weeks ago
- RT @sharon_says_so: Listening to understand doesn’t obligate you to agree. Your own beliefs aren’t diminished by learning a new perspecti… 3 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- Why masks actually work
- FOC, I need you
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Category Archives: pastor
My transplant experience gave me a gift that, today, I would like to return. Usually, I’m thankful for it, but recently it has grown so heavy that I feel like it is breaking me. I’ve been watching My 600 Pound … Continue reading
A week ago Josh and I walked through the doors at Lahey Hospital and headed to the transplant wing. When we walk around Lahey we do it like we built the place. We know where everything is because we’ve spent … Continue reading
http://www.crosswalkmail.com/cccjdqtljhjftmlnfgrzkfvktqfmprrmhctkddndtdqgccq_kdsrphpvfsvs.html By Max Lucado Fearless Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to … Continue reading
I remember the annual essay that came each year in September. I remember stories of neighborhood baseball when we’d play until we lost the ball. I remember the time my dad surprised me with a box of brand new, bright … Continue reading
Do you know what can change your focus in just a few seconds? I do. This past week in Orlando, Florida, I had a doctor stand by my bedside and tell me that “apart from something major” my life would … Continue reading
Picture this. You pull up to an apple orchard, get out of your car and pull on a coat to block the crisp, fall air. Just up the hill you spot rows and rows of apple trees. Their thick green … Continue reading
I met yet another pastor who proudly introduced himself as a “Blink Guy” this week. I think that makes four now. What’s a Blink guy? It’s a person who has read “Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking” by Malcolm … Continue reading
Something doesn’t add up. Have you met the “pastor” who says he is all about spreading the gospel but treats people like crap? I have. Heck, I’ve even been guilty of doing the same thing. When we’re more about advancing … Continue reading
Reposted from lazaroo blog “Solomon gave orders to build a temple for the Name of the LORD and a royal palace for himself.” (2 Chronicles 2:1) That’s pretty much the way it goes, isn’t it, Jesus? Even while we’re building … Continue reading
Wow … Prayed in 1577 and so true today. We Christians need a good shaking. Disturb us, Lord! Prayer of Francis Drake, 1577 Disturb us, Lord, when We are too pleased with ourselves, When our dreams have come true Because … Continue reading
The story goes like this. Moses sends a delegation of spies into the land that God promised. They go and spend 40 days scouting things out. They study the people. They take soil samples. They carry back some crops. Their … Continue reading
In September about 17,000 people read my blog. Maybe there is something to this blogging thing after all? Mostly I just write it as a way to get stuff outta my mind or off my chest like a journal. It … Continue reading
Another whacky Christian has done exactly what he set put to do. The “pastor” of a little church in Florida has grabbed national and worldwide headlines by threatening to burn the Muslim holy book unless his demands are met. So … Continue reading
I just ate a box of Cracker Jack popcorn and peanuts. It tastes just like it tasted when I was a kid. Even the box looks the same with the little sailor guy and his happy dog. But something has … Continue reading