- When it's Realfeel 35° and I am on my bike bundled up in snow gear, I need to have some fun! Why not make a GPS dra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Yup, my April goal is 300 miles on my bike for cancer research . Rained yesterday and 35° degrees today. I'm fallin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- RT @gpackiam: Pastors, what if we stop trying to be incredible and just work on being credible? 7 months ago
- RT @sharon_says_so: Listening to understand doesn’t obligate you to agree. Your own beliefs aren’t diminished by learning a new perspecti… 7 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- An escape to the mountains
- COVID 99.7% survivable but half the story
- Misinformation in the transplant community?
- Do you trust your doctor? Your transplant center?
- Why masks actually work
- FOC, I need you
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Category Archives: liver keys
There’s a 50 pound bag of cement sitting on my chest. No, wait. There are two. They are so heavy that I can barely breathe. Crushing. Suffocating. But, the strange thing is that even though I feel like I have … Continue reading
Boobs. It’s National Boob Month. Football players wear pink cleats, baseball players swing pink bats and teenage boys get tossed out of school for wearing t-shirts proclaiming, “I like boobies!” We all know they are just trying to get away … Continue reading
I’ve had people asking what my status is. Am I “on the list” for a transplant or not? It’s all pretty confusing but I’ll try my best to bring you up to speed. Each time my MELD score climbs above … Continue reading
Yeah, I struggle. I get depressed. I want to give up, then I want to fight. I feel far from God. I feel closer than ever. I feel alone. I feel surrounded. Good days. Bad days. And in it all, … Continue reading
Hello nausea, my old friend, You’ve come to talk with me again, Because a feeling softly creeping, Left its rumble while I was sleeping, And the feeling that was planted in my guts Drives me nuts Within the growls of … Continue reading
I have a new friend. Bill has been encouraging me with complete understanding of my emotions, my struggles, my good days and bad. I’m not sure how Bill found me since he’s in Virginia but i am truly thankful he … Continue reading
I’m just going to put this out there, as insensitive and politically incorrect as it is. It’s gonna shock those of my readers who paint me as a martyr, super-saint or spiritual giant. What can I say, that was a … Continue reading
I have a nice, comfy couch. We used to have a good relationship. I was anxious to see it, pull up a pillow and snuggle in to watch my Red Sox crushing opponents. But things have changed between my green … Continue reading