- My girl is off to school. What will I do? scottlinscott.com/2020/08/31/my-… 3 months ago
- I’m moving away from Facebook and GIGO. scottlinscott.com/2020/08/29/im-… 3 months ago
- I feel like a shepherd in a hole scottlinscott.com/2020/08/22/i-f… 3 months ago
- Summarizing My Father’s Life scottlinscott.com/2020/04/01/sum… https://t.co/MQQibafb7E 8 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
- NOON: Beyond the Biopsy: The Massachusetts Panel 9/16
- I’ve been dishing it out for years.
- It’s 46 degrees and there’s “a beaver on da roof.”
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Category Archives: hopeless
“With” is a powerful word. It is an important word. The word “with” is a preposition because it exists to indicate associations, togetherness, and connections between things and people. Yawn. What is this, a grammar lesson? Hang tight, read on. Stay … Continue reading
When do you feel most inadequate? I mean, what situations leave you stumbling for words or standing silently with absolutely no idea what to do? For me, it happens during one of life’s largest privileges. During the painful privilege of a … Continue reading
I share the following from one of my readers who is writing his own story in the face of suffering… God bless you Scott. I totally agree with you. I went through a very debilitating illness myself two years ago. … Continue reading
Today’s entry was written in response to one of my reader’s struggles and questions in the face of a very difficult set of circumstances. I think we all share similar thoughts when crisis hits. You’re right. There aren’t many modern … Continue reading