- When it's Realfeel 35° and I am on my bike bundled up in snow gear, I need to have some fun! Why not make a GPS dra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Yup, my April goal is 300 miles on my bike for cancer research . Rained yesterday and 35° degrees today. I'm fallin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @gpackiam: Pastors, what if we stop trying to be incredible and just work on being credible? 2 weeks ago
- RT @sharon_says_so: Listening to understand doesn’t obligate you to agree. Your own beliefs aren’t diminished by learning a new perspecti… 3 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- Why masks actually work
- FOC, I need you
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Category Archives: gospel
My friend AJ could sell an ice cube to an Eskimo. He’s a people person with an enthusiasm and positive attitude that will not quit. It’s like he has a magnet inside him that makes you want to be around him. … Continue reading
Here we go. Do you get nervous around medical stuff? I used to freak out. Now I just freak out about a couple doctors. It’s the doctors who look at my tests and give a thumbs up for stabilizing or … Continue reading
The day before I was admitted to the hospital in Florida, I went on a roller coaster at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. That, in itself, was a victory. In January of 2009 I weighed 293 pounds during our family vacation in … Continue reading
Imagination is a gift. I love it when children invite me into their world to pretend. From playing catch with an invisible ball with Elizabeth to being trains with Andrew, it’s such a cool thing to be part of their … Continue reading
After a pretty good night’s sleep with only 2 leg-cramping episodes, I awoke with a strange sensation in my belly … I WAS HUNGRY!!! Now that might not sound like a big deal to you but it was for me. … Continue reading
Tonight I cried. I cried hard. I talked to God and asked Him all the things you might expect: why me, why now? I recited the 23rd Psalm hoping for comfort. Instead I kept choking on the “valley of the … Continue reading
Picture this. You pull up to an apple orchard, get out of your car and pull on a coat to block the crisp, fall air. Just up the hill you spot rows and rows of apple trees. Their thick green … Continue reading
Something doesn’t add up. Have you met the “pastor” who says he is all about spreading the gospel but treats people like crap? I have. Heck, I’ve even been guilty of doing the same thing. When we’re more about advancing … Continue reading
My friend is 86. We’re somewhat of an odd pair. I’m not even sure when our friendship began. I know it was several years ago and I think I was listening to him in the hallway of a big building … Continue reading
Reposted from lazaroo blog “Solomon gave orders to build a temple for the Name of the LORD and a royal palace for himself.” (2 Chronicles 2:1) That’s pretty much the way it goes, isn’t it, Jesus? Even while we’re building … Continue reading
Wow … Prayed in 1577 and so true today. We Christians need a good shaking. Disturb us, Lord! Prayer of Francis Drake, 1577 Disturb us, Lord, when We are too pleased with ourselves, When our dreams have come true Because … Continue reading
I’ve been in church 47 years. I’ve heard a lot of sermons about evangelism. But I don’t have a single example of even one of the churches I’ve been in actively and intentionally starting a new church or a new … Continue reading
The story goes like this. Moses sends a delegation of spies into the land that God promised. They go and spend 40 days scouting things out. They study the people. They take soil samples. They carry back some crops. Their … Continue reading