- facebook.com/Liver4Scott/po… 2 weeks ago
- I'm thrilled to report that all my labs came back perfect and my doc has stopped one medication that he thinks may… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Well, here I am again. I can't feel my nose or lips. It's so weird how nerves work. No full out PTSD panic attack s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- So touching. Such a gift! facebook.com/Liver4Scott/po… 1 month ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Thoughts from the Corner Office
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- Christian CoffeeShop
- Memoirs of a Transplant
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- This is getting old. Immunosuppression sucks
- Be the yellow.
- On top of a mountain?
- We have so much
- CLEAN WATER: I’m still setting goals, big goals.
- Finding Beauty in the Rain
- Approaching 5 years of surviving and thriving
- Transplant: oils, supplements, drinks
- Dang it! I keep forgetting I’m not normal.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
- Transplant process begins Monday, May 23
- I can hear the Yeti breathing
- PRAY! 2 closings today!
- Quiet streams? Well ... not today...
- Transplant Day
- BIG NEWS - Friday 1/27 is a day I'll remember the rest of my life.
- Meet a miracle
- One doctor says I'm dying, another says I have time...
- Things just got urgent for a transplant - defining "urgency"
- Thursday I head back to Lahey
Category Archives: facing death
Some people are the “glass half empty” type. Others are “glass half full.” Me? I try to be happy that I have a glass at all. Even an empty glass has potential. It’s easy to focus on the negatives in … Continue reading
“With” is a powerful word. It is an important word. The word “with” is a preposition because it exists to indicate associations, togetherness, and connections between things and people. Yawn. What is this, a grammar lesson? Hang tight, read on. Stay … Continue reading
Have you ever seen a folding travel bike? They’re pretty cool little engineering marvels. They are perfect for zipping around small areas and sightseeing. When you’re done, you fold them up, throw them in the trunk and head home. Robin … Continue reading
Seats. Good seats are expensive. Cheaper seats don’t provide as good an experience. Some seats are soft and comfortable and others are rock hard and a pain to sit on. Some seats are narrow and constricting and others are roomy enough for … Continue reading
“What is this world coming to?” I heard one of my friends ask that question this morning. It’s not the first time I’ve heard it asked. In fact, I think I hear it asked every time something tragic happens at … Continue reading
Think of a favorite place; a place where you feel peace saturate your soul. Do you have such a place? I have friends who will think of the vast view at the top of a mountain trail while others will … Continue reading
Well, ain’t that ironic? Some ironies make me tilt my head. Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways? Why do they call them apartments when they are so close together? Shouldn’t they be closements? Iceland is green and … Continue reading