- When it's Realfeel 35° and I am on my bike bundled up in snow gear, I need to have some fun! Why not make a GPS dra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Yup, my April goal is 300 miles on my bike for cancer research . Rained yesterday and 35° degrees today. I'm fallin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- RT @gpackiam: Pastors, what if we stop trying to be incredible and just work on being credible? 7 months ago
- RT @sharon_says_so: Listening to understand doesn’t obligate you to agree. Your own beliefs aren’t diminished by learning a new perspecti… 7 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- An escape to the mountains
- COVID 99.7% survivable but half the story
- Misinformation in the transplant community?
- Do you trust your doctor? Your transplant center?
- Why masks actually work
- FOC, I need you
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Category Archives: discipleship
“Hey kid! What’s your story?” I can hear my dad asking. It’s a bit of a strange question, isn’t it? I mean, if you’ve never heard it asked before, how might you answer? Is he asking what my favorite story … Continue reading
Biggest challenge at the moment is pain management. Trying to get me off narcotics. Released off the ones that go through the IV. And onto the ones you take by mouth. Our trouble seems to be that I don’t get … Continue reading
Picture this. Tonight you go to bed weighing 150. Tomorrow you wake up weighing 170. Your pants are tight. After dinner you change into comfy sweats. The next morning you step on the scale and it says 181. What???? It’s … Continue reading
Neither Robin nor I were prepared for the news Dr. Amy Tien gave us at Lahey. She simply said she is recommending me for a live donor liver transplant. She noted all the things I’ve been through since May, ordered … Continue reading
A lot of people don’t get the God thing that I’ve been writing about. I understand. I see the morons on the news picketing at funerals too. I see red-faced screamers yelling into their bullhorns looking like they are going … Continue reading
After a pretty good night’s sleep with only 2 leg-cramping episodes, I awoke with a strange sensation in my belly … I WAS HUNGRY!!! Now that might not sound like a big deal to you but it was for me. … Continue reading
Something doesn’t add up. Have you met the “pastor” who says he is all about spreading the gospel but treats people like crap? I have. Heck, I’ve even been guilty of doing the same thing. When we’re more about advancing … Continue reading