- My girl is off to school. What will I do? scottlinscott.com/2020/08/31/my-… 6 months ago
- I’m moving away from Facebook and GIGO. scottlinscott.com/2020/08/29/im-… 6 months ago
- I feel like a shepherd in a hole scottlinscott.com/2020/08/22/i-f… 6 months ago
- Summarizing My Father’s Life scottlinscott.com/2020/04/01/sum… https://t.co/MQQibafb7E 11 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- Why masks actually work
- FOC, I need you
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Category Archives: critics
In September about 17,000 people read my blog. Maybe there is something to this blogging thing after all? Mostly I just write it as a way to get stuff outta my mind or off my chest like a journal. It … Continue reading
I’m going to a camp next week where the theme is “The Game of Life.” I’ve been getting ready by thinking of games. Today I thought of frustrating game breakdowns and how they might relate to church life. Not dealing … Continue reading
Pop! Have you ever watched a bubble pop? It floats upward wobbling and looking pretty unstable and then it bursts. It’s worse when someone reaches out and hits it. Today I talked to a friend about reaching out and introducing … Continue reading
The phone rings and we pick it up. The tone sounds and we know an email just came in so we open it. A text message comes in and we are compelled to read it. Lately I’m not making many … Continue reading