- When it's Realfeel 35° and I am on my bike bundled up in snow gear, I need to have some fun! Why not make a GPS dra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Yup, my April goal is 300 miles on my bike for cancer research . Rained yesterday and 35° degrees today. I'm fallin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @gpackiam: Pastors, what if we stop trying to be incredible and just work on being credible? 4 months ago
- RT @sharon_says_so: Listening to understand doesn’t obligate you to agree. Your own beliefs aren’t diminished by learning a new perspecti… 4 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
- Why masks actually work
- FOC, I need you
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- I remember when I didn’t have enough breath to speak …
- Too much to ask?
- Some things confuse me.
- I wonder stuff …
- Dear USA, please, could we have just a moment of silence?
- Cake is Good but Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is Way Better!
- I’m doomed. I have a cold in this COVID chaos.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Category Archives: criticism
Another whacky Christian has done exactly what he set put to do. The “pastor” of a little church in Florida has grabbed national and worldwide headlines by threatening to burn the Muslim holy book unless his demands are met. So … Continue reading
I’m going to a camp next week where the theme is “The Game of Life.” I’ve been getting ready by thinking of games. Today I thought of frustrating game breakdowns and how they might relate to church life. Not dealing … Continue reading
Pop! Have you ever watched a bubble pop? It floats upward wobbling and looking pretty unstable and then it bursts. It’s worse when someone reaches out and hits it. Today I talked to a friend about reaching out and introducing … Continue reading
The phone rings and we pick it up. The tone sounds and we know an email just came in so we open it. A text message comes in and we are compelled to read it. Lately I’m not making many … Continue reading
Your actions have shown me that you cannot be trusted. You’re selfish. You don’t do what I want you to do. You lie and you break promises. You talk out of both sides of your face and you treat me … Continue reading
I have trouble remembering where I put my keys or what I had for dinner last night. I have trouble remembering how to get from point A to point B when I haven’t travelled that route lately. I forget important … Continue reading