- facebook.com/Liver4Scott/po… 1 month ago
- I'm thrilled to report that all my labs came back perfect and my doc has stopped one medication that he thinks may… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Well, here I am again. I can't feel my nose or lips. It's so weird how nerves work. No full out PTSD panic attack s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- So touching. Such a gift! facebook.com/Liver4Scott/po… 2 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Thoughts from the Corner Office
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- Christian CoffeeShop
- Memoirs of a Transplant
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- This is getting old. Immunosuppression sucks
- Be the yellow.
- On top of a mountain?
- We have so much
- CLEAN WATER: I’m still setting goals, big goals.
- Finding Beauty in the Rain
- Approaching 5 years of surviving and thriving
- Transplant: oils, supplements, drinks
- Dang it! I keep forgetting I’m not normal.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Category Archives: change
Here I am again, fatter than I want to be, spending too much time staring at Facebook, watching too much crappy TV and my workout ethic is at sloth level. And here I am once again on New Year’s Eve … Continue reading
The bumper sticker on the car in front of me, the car that I watched come up behind me weaving in and out of highway traffic at about 90 miles an hour, read, “Be the change you want to see.” … Continue reading
I think I’m wasting my bonus days. Or, at least, I think I’m wasting too much of them. Imagine you have a giant bowl of mashed potatoes and are a huge spud fan. If you have a gallon of mashed potatoes, you … Continue reading
Reboot. It’s the first word used by technology nerds in answer to a multitude of questions: “Why is my phone doing …?” “Why is my TV not …?” “Why is my computer so …?” “Why is my toaster …?” Have … Continue reading
Sheesh, that was out of control. It felt like I was a combat veteran in one of the thriller movies I like to watch. You know the scene? A car backfires and the loud bang sends the vet into a … Continue reading
Today, the membership of a church right here in the middle of little Westbrook, Maine voted to call me as its new shepherd. The vote came directly after I delivered my 20th message there. That’s odd. The usual process for … Continue reading
Have you ever sat and listened to the birds? I mean, really listened, not just, “woah, listen to those birds.” This afternoon I sat and listened. That’s not like me. Or, at least, it’s not like the me I used … Continue reading