ZERO rejection! Something viral going on! Big sighs of relief around here today. Gotta repeat labs in 2 weeks. Thanks for praying!
Join 1,159 other subscribers
My Facebook Page
My Twitter Feed Updates
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Scott Thoughts
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Drinking from the Same Dipper
LINKS TO EXPLORE
- Is it okay for a pastor to feel these feelings?
- Honestly? It’s a bumpy time for me
- A Bonus Day in Boston with My Entire Crew
- We are 1 month from 10 years
- An escape to the mountains
- COVID 99.7% survivable but half the story
- Misinformation in the transplant community?
- Do you trust your doctor? Your transplant center?
- Why masks actually work
- FOC, I need you
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Yahoo! Yippee! And time for the Snoopy dance!
We are so relieved for you all & celebrate with you!!!!
Thank you God!!!
I’m so happy for you. The mental fatigue has to be exhausting. It certainly is a battle of the mind to keep walking in victory as you continue to amaze us.
Oh, Scott, I am so happy to hear this news! Praise God! I so wanted you to get good news and not have to go through any thing bad. Yeah!!! Linda J.