Hi everyone. Don’t see a more in-depth post from my sister glory that may be coming later. I wanted to be sure to let all you people who read my blog have a little bit of an update.
Wow, it’s been a very tough day. I need to get things moving with my personal plumbing if you know what it means.
I have pain in my abdomen.
- I dislike getting news of others who have lost their battle with liver disease while waiting for a transplant.... fb.me/z8p7Na92 5 days ago
- I'm weaning off one medicine because the new thyroid medicine has made such a difference that we doubt it's... fb.me/28wmKeFCc 5 days ago
- Got bone density? Apparently our BMD (Bone Mass Density) plummets before transplant and dips more after. Great... fb.me/2aIeNADuY 1 week ago
- Grandbaby #4 will be arriving in January! Grandbaby #3 is now a month old and #1 and #2 are now nonstop motion... fb.me/2g8THMp4R 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Thoughts from the Corner Office
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- Christian CoffeeShop
- Memoirs of a Transplant
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF™ India
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Finding Beauty in the Rain
- Approaching 5 years of surviving and thriving
- Transplant: oils, supplements, drinks
- Dang it! I keep forgetting I’m not normal.
- New Years resolutions are probably useless unless …
- Merry Christmas from the Linscotts
- Why you should go easy on the Santa thing
- Too dang comfortable eating cheese curls
- Change takes more than updating your Facebook status
- Time for an update on liver, life and love…
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages