* Cards are fine but if you feel you must do more, please do not send flowers (allergies). Fruit, goodies, silliness are best. I’d rather you save your money to send a kid to camp.
(if mailed before 5/15)
DONALD LINSCOTT (not “Scott”)
c/o Lahey Clinic
41 mall rd
BURLINGTON, MA 01805
(Mailed After 5/15)
Scott, Donald or Baldo Linscott
5 Village Lane
Westbrook, ME 04092
(if it arrives before i am released, someone wil bring it to me)
Release may be as early as 5/17 or longer and 5/21+ – all we can do is guess. Josh will be home the 12th or 13th
- Think high protein and avoid very high salt content- beef, chicken, pork. Non-fishy fish is possibility but pretty risky.
- Salads – fiber is good! Also fruit, potato, three-bean, etc…
- Stews, crock pot meals, pasta dishes (parm, meat sauce or meatballs, mac and cheese)
- burgers, baked fries
- Corn on the cob, frozen or fresh steamed carrots, brocolli, peas, green beans
- baked potatoes, stuffed peppers
If you are able to come and sit to keep an eye oeach on our patients, please contact Scott’s sister Gloria at mailto: email@example.com . Caregivers might make some meals, and wake them up to give medications (we will have charts). Scott will have a visiting nurse taking care of changing the wound dressing. Bring a book, do some chores, etc… And then, take them for walks. Josh will be fine but they want Scott walking 4 times a day.