In my “church’s” second game I decided to give it one more try while the teams were on the field. I walked over with my camera and offered to send the other team the digital shots if they wanted them. He looked at me like I had three eyes, but it was close so I’m going to say I fouled this one off. I would take one more hack at it. I spotted a lady with a boxer dog who was trying to pull her all over the place. I took a stab at some small talk with, “Man, he’s pretty strong, huh? What’s his name?” She told me he was strong but offered no name. Maybe she hadn’t heard me. “What’s his name? Is he friendly?” She turned her back on me and talked to some of her friends. Ouch. Strike three!
- Please? fb.me/2pV2gQkcf 4 minutes ago
- Hey transplant recipients. I remember year one I was supposed to call the transplant center at a temp of 100.5.... fb.me/RwFDounE 1 week ago
- No biopsy today! Phew! My ALT is now 3x what it is supposed to be but that may be because I'm fighting some type... fb.me/8CIBqgrkc 2 weeks ago
- 132/97 BP? Heck no ... I'm not nervous at all! (Usually 124/72) — feeling nervous at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center fb.me/2yizzX68v 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow FBC to Guatemala
- Faith in action
- Thoughts from the Corner Office
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- Christian CoffeeShop
- Memoirs of a Transplant
- conversations on the fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- RHF INDIA
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- We have so much
- CLEAN WATER: I’m still setting goals, big goals.
- Finding Beauty in the Rain
- Approaching 5 years of surviving and thriving
- Transplant: oils, supplements, drinks
- Dang it! I keep forgetting I’m not normal.
- New Years resolutions are probably useless unless …
- Merry Christmas from the Linscotts
- Why you should go easy on the Santa thing
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages