- The Travel Chanel has been playing Disney Cruise tours while I'm writing this morning. Wow! I've never been on a... fb.me/2xoOVGSRN 9 hours ago
- YAY! ------- LePage signs bill requiring Maine organ donation checkoff box The Associated Press Published: May... fb.me/2ekMnUk00 13 hours ago
- It's that time again ... sorting pills. :-) fb.me/26PvDUv3U 1 day ago
- Nystatin makes my tummy feel bad. It's day 3. I hope I adjust soon. 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- Christian CoffeeShop
- Memoirs of a Transplant
- Conversations on the Fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- recoveryhealth™ - A Perfect Balance Of Health /// Beauty.™
- The Wiley Asia Blog
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- My Life & Transplant Story: Drinking from the Same Dipper
- How is your eyesight? Your hearing? What do you see? What do you hear?
- Um, I think you forgot an important birthday …
- I’ve got the green light … Now what?
- You know how fat people are…
- I can’t breathe …
- When side effects limit, pray.
- Is the world going “to hell in a hand-basket?” What can we do?
- Where do you find peace? Where do you soak it in?
- Life is full of ironies. This one gives me chills.
- Side effects, milestones, purpose, road trip and answered prayer…
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
- Can words even express how I feel?
- I can't breathe ...
- Four months ago yesterday the storm came to a head
- Don't Make Me Punch You!
- No one reads smoke signals anymore
- I was supposed to get a liver transplant but I got new eyes too.
- Hello CEO - life in the corporate church
- I'd rather not post this one ...
Tag Archives: unity
10. Isolate and whisper. Even turn your back to others. 9. Nonstop inside jokes are always good. Share memories and laugh loud about stuff nearby people didn’t experience. If they ask, brush them off with, “You had to be there.” … Continue reading
My iPhone alarm woke me this morning, as usual, with the Newsboys singing, “Put on your backpack Throw out your road map God’ll use anything Check it and see He’s givin’ us more than we ever could ask for That’s the … Continue reading