- I saw friends this past weekend at grad parties who I have not seen since before my transplant. It was fun to... fb.me/6iMWhLoSb 1 day ago
- What is your plan tomorrow? I dare you to MOVE. Move every day. 4 days ago
- knowyourdose.org fb.me/PEa6i77S 1 week ago
- Do only fat people get fatty liver disease? liverfoundation.org/abouttheliver/… fb.me/1c9wCrO3f 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow
- Christian CoffeeShop
- Memoirs of a Transplant
- Conversations on the Fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- recoveryhealth™ - A Perfect Balance Of Health /// Beauty.™
- The Wiley Asia Blog
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- My Life & Transplant Story: Drinking from the Same Dipper
- Breasts, boobs, ta-tas, the girls, honkers, headlights …
- My therapy seems to be going well.
- How is your eyesight? Your hearing? What do you see? What do you hear?
- Um, I think you forgot an important birthday …
- I’ve got the green light … Now what?
- You know how fat people are…
- I can’t breathe …
- When side effects limit, pray.
- Is the world going “to hell in a hand-basket?” What can we do?
- Where do you find peace? Where do you soak it in?
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
- Your kid's an All Star? Wow! Someday he'll be average like the rest of us.
- Who is Bilirubin and why is he messing with me?
- I can't breathe ...
- When your "innie" becomes an "outie"
- My belly is bigger than the Goodyear Blimp!
- Crazy Christians doing crazy stuff?
- Breasts, boobs, ta-tas, the girls, honkers, headlights ...
Tag Archives: Holy Spirit
Jesus Jewelry. Jesus rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, key chains, toe rings, belly button rings and on and on. I’ve never been a fan of the American Jesus Marketing Machine. It just seems cheap to me. I mean, here’s the rescuer of … Continue reading
When I first saw this picture I didn’t understand. I looked more closely and then I saw the bridge. “Uh oh. That’s not going to be pretty.” Then, I thought about me. I was cruising along, enjoying life, enjoying a … Continue reading
This is my oldest son, Josh. He recorded this song for me after I posted Jon Foreman’s “House of God Forever” this morning. (You can hear Jon Foreman’s version at ) Of course, Josh’s version, lyrics at bottom of this … Continue reading
“YBH” is scribbled in the margins of a lot of books I read. It goes beyond yellow highlighting. It is the difference between learner and leader. It takes me from hearer (or reader) to doer. My handwritten “YBH” conveys my … Continue reading
I realized something at the Exponential Conference last week. I’m a pastor who is afraid of the Holy Spirit. Honestly, I don’t trust Him. Yeah, you’re right, that’s a problem but before you fire off an email to the deacons, … Continue reading