- YAY! ------- LePage signs bill requiring Maine organ donation checkoff box The Associated Press Published: May... fb.me/2ekMnUk00 45 minutes ago
- It's that time again ... sorting pills. :-) fb.me/26PvDUv3U 1 day ago
- Nystatin makes my tummy feel bad. It's day 3. I hope I adjust soon. 1 day ago
- SURVIVAL TIPS: Laugh! Look for the humor. Find something positive in every day. fb.me/1W9nRmAY4 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- Christian CoffeeShop
- Memoirs of a Transplant
- Conversations on the Fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- recoveryhealth™ - A Perfect Balance Of Health /// Beauty.™
- The Wiley Asia Blog
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- My Life & Transplant Story: Drinking from the Same Dipper
- How is your eyesight? Your hearing? What do you see? What do you hear?
- Um, I think you forgot an important birthday …
- I’ve got the green light … Now what?
- You know how fat people are…
- I can’t breathe …
- When side effects limit, pray.
- Is the world going “to hell in a hand-basket?” What can we do?
- Where do you find peace? Where do you soak it in?
- Life is full of ironies. This one gives me chills.
- Side effects, milestones, purpose, road trip and answered prayer…
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: conflict
When I first saw this picture I didn’t understand. I looked more closely and then I saw the bridge. “Uh oh. That’s not going to be pretty.” Then, I thought about me. I was cruising along, enjoying life, enjoying a … Continue reading
It’s my way or the highway! If you don’t play like I want I will just take my ball and go home! There are two ways to do things; the wrong way and my way. What needs to be done … Continue reading