- Nystatin makes my tummy feel bad. It's day 3. I hope I adjust soon. 9 hours ago
- SURVIVAL TIPS: Laugh! Look for the humor. Find something positive in every day. fb.me/1W9nRmAY4 18 hours ago
- 82 pages at 1.5 line spacing, 12 point font is 32,526 words. The manuscript is coming along. As a former... fb.me/vhf3pubP 1 day ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/2CZghbwKX 1 day ago
Blogs I Follow
- Christian CoffeeShop
- Memoirs of a Transplant
- Conversations on the Fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- recoveryhealth™ - A Perfect Balance Of Health /// Beauty.™
- The Wiley Asia Blog
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- My Life & Transplant Story: Drinking from the Same Dipper
- How is your eyesight? Your hearing? What do you see? What do you hear?
- Um, I think you forgot an important birthday …
- I’ve got the green light … Now what?
- You know how fat people are…
- I can’t breathe …
- When side effects limit, pray.
- Is the world going “to hell in a hand-basket?” What can we do?
- Where do you find peace? Where do you soak it in?
- Life is full of ironies. This one gives me chills.
- Side effects, milestones, purpose, road trip and answered prayer…
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages