- My heart hurts. Tonight I joined with other transplanted friends trying to talk someone with End Stage Liver... fb.me/3myEY8g4S 1 day ago
- Please, please, please say a prayer for Alicia right now. We hate to see children suffer so. fb.me/3qNbnSYkN 3 days ago
- I'm interested in hearing from other transplant recipients on this one. The topic is fatigue. I'm not sure if my... fb.me/72EMZSAQm 4 days ago
- Mumps is back. No real surprise as the bad science of the anti-vaccine group grows more prevelant. It's not... fb.me/1roBWavXp 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow
- Thoughts from the Corner Office
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- Christian CoffeeShop
- Memoirs of a Transplant
- Conversations on the Fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- recoveryhealth™ - A Perfect Balance Of Health & Beauty™
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Then the shepherds said, “Nah, we’ll pass.”
- I can’t wait for all my Christmas presence. (No, that is not spelled wrong.)
- May I sit next to you, forever? These seats are spectacular!
- Megan makes people better. She was my PUSH to Trek in 2015.
- PUSHing through and checking off goals in my liver transplant recovery. Donate Life cycling team.
- 50 Miles: Hidden tears behind sunglasses
- Holy Freak-out, Batman! What just happened?
- It’s another BIG day in the Linscott household
- Dropping our heavy bag of rocks to celebrate
- Exponential deja vu. I am broken.
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Category Archives: leadership
Now that I am 20 months past transplant, life is 95% back to normal. If not for the monthly trips to the blood lab, the handful of anti-rejection medicines twice a day, the hand sanitizers and side effects … Continue reading
Picture this. You pull up to an apple orchard, get out of your car and pull on a coat to block the crisp, fall air. Just up the hill you spot rows and rows of apple trees. Their thick green … Continue reading
Something doesn’t add up. Have you met the “pastor” who says he is all about spreading the gospel but treats people like crap? I have. Heck, I’ve even been guilty of doing the same thing. When we’re more about advancing … Continue reading
Reposted from lazaroo blog “Solomon gave orders to build a temple for the Name of the LORD and a royal palace for himself.” (2 Chronicles 2:1) That’s pretty much the way it goes, isn’t it, Jesus? Even while we’re building … Continue reading
Wow … Prayed in 1577 and so true today. We Christians need a good shaking. Disturb us, Lord! Prayer of Francis Drake, 1577 Disturb us, Lord, when We are too pleased with ourselves, When our dreams have come true Because … Continue reading
I’ve been in church 47 years. I’ve heard a lot of sermons about evangelism. But I don’t have a single example of even one of the churches I’ve been in actively and intentionally starting a new church or a new … Continue reading