- :-( and here is sick-to-my-stomach, light hurts, eyeballs going to explode migraine number 1 since they increased... fb.me/7ExhdBH1d 1 day ago
- This weekend we found out that our first grandbaby is a boy. I'm thrilled, of course, but if Josh and Kristen... fb.me/1ZRIPJ4LN 1 day ago
- Say a prayer for my liver friend, Debbie? She got the call for transplant today in Alabama! 4 days ago
- Spot number two is off to the lab. Doc says he is 90% sure it's nothing again but this is what we do being on... fb.me/3YVLEWsPa 5 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- Thoughts from the Corner Office
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- Christian CoffeeShop
- Memoirs of a Transplant
- Conversations on the Fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- Folding bikes, sunshine and hope for transplant.
- Evidently I will be a short-lived failure as a pastor
- “This is what it’s all about, baby!”
- There’s something about the rain.
- What??? My doctor visit was not perfect???
- Three bonus years, today
- My Christmas gift made me cry 5 months later.
- I take a lot of drugs. Most are not what you expect.
- Do you pray? How do you pray? When? Why?
- Somebody pinch me. Am I dreaming?
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
- Your kid's an All Star? Wow! Someday he'll be average like the rest of us.
- Sodium bad ... sodium good ... here's what's happening with me. Hospital bound.
- When your "innie" becomes an "outie"
- Three bonus years, today
- We are leaving First Baptist Church
- More thoughts on slander
Category Archives: leadership
Now that I am 20 months past transplant, life is 95% back to normal. If not for the monthly trips to the blood lab, the handful of anti-rejection medicines twice a day, the hand sanitizers and side effects … Continue reading
Picture this. You pull up to an apple orchard, get out of your car and pull on a coat to block the crisp, fall air. Just up the hill you spot rows and rows of apple trees. Their thick green … Continue reading
Something doesn’t add up. Have you met the “pastor” who says he is all about spreading the gospel but treats people like crap? I have. Heck, I’ve even been guilty of doing the same thing. When we’re more about advancing … Continue reading
Reposted from lazaroo blog “Solomon gave orders to build a temple for the Name of the LORD and a royal palace for himself.” (2 Chronicles 2:1) That’s pretty much the way it goes, isn’t it, Jesus? Even while we’re building … Continue reading
Wow … Prayed in 1577 and so true today. We Christians need a good shaking. Disturb us, Lord! Prayer of Francis Drake, 1577 Disturb us, Lord, when We are too pleased with ourselves, When our dreams have come true Because … Continue reading
I’ve been in church 47 years. I’ve heard a lot of sermons about evangelism. But I don’t have a single example of even one of the churches I’ve been in actively and intentionally starting a new church or a new … Continue reading