- Question for liver transplant survivors: do you have any trouble with recurring rib pain just above your scar?... fb.me/4CpdAJGWf 1 day ago
- Vacation added so many great memories ... and 6-7 pounds! Back at it today. 2 days ago
- fb.me/7dBzhC6Kl 4 days ago
- THIS IS YOUR SUMMER!!! (from a couple years ago) fb.me/7bXxuIcqu 6 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- Thoughts from the Corner Office
- Project Light to Life
- Austin Americana Studio
- Christian CoffeeShop
- Memoirs of a Transplant
- Conversations on the Fringe
- Normane3d's Blog
- A Penny for Your Thoughts...
- Charlie's Road to a Kidney Transplant
- our kid needs a kidney
- Eucatastrophe 101
- Ramblings of a Dying Man
- Maribel's Kidney Story
- My Christmas gift made me cry 5 months later.
- I take a lot of drugs. Most are not what you expect.
- Do you pray? How do you pray? When? Why?
- Somebody pinch me. Am I dreaming?
- How do you handle gut-wrenching, suffocating, consuming weight?
- Reliving my transplant nightmare
- Facing burnout. Moving from surviving to thriving.
- Yes, footie pajamas are all the rage. Goodbye 2014
- Then the shepherds said, “Nah, we’ll pass.”
- I can’t wait for all my Christmas presence. (No, that is not spelled wrong.)
Post Archives – Past Ramblings
Top Recent Posts & Pages
Category Archives: leadership
Now that I am 20 months past transplant, life is 95% back to normal. If not for the monthly trips to the blood lab, the handful of anti-rejection medicines twice a day, the hand sanitizers and side effects … Continue reading
Picture this. You pull up to an apple orchard, get out of your car and pull on a coat to block the crisp, fall air. Just up the hill you spot rows and rows of apple trees. Their thick green … Continue reading
Something doesn’t add up. Have you met the “pastor” who says he is all about spreading the gospel but treats people like crap? I have. Heck, I’ve even been guilty of doing the same thing. When we’re more about advancing … Continue reading
Reposted from lazaroo blog “Solomon gave orders to build a temple for the Name of the LORD and a royal palace for himself.” (2 Chronicles 2:1) That’s pretty much the way it goes, isn’t it, Jesus? Even while we’re building … Continue reading
Wow … Prayed in 1577 and so true today. We Christians need a good shaking. Disturb us, Lord! Prayer of Francis Drake, 1577 Disturb us, Lord, when We are too pleased with ourselves, When our dreams have come true Because … Continue reading
I’ve been in church 47 years. I’ve heard a lot of sermons about evangelism. But I don’t have a single example of even one of the churches I’ve been in actively and intentionally starting a new church or a new … Continue reading